The Glitch Cam is a circuit-bent digital camera that lets you take crazy, glitchy, pictures and videos. It features 8 tunable glitches, which can be used 2 at a time!
See photos for sample shots. All photos and sample video are unaltered and came out as they appear straight from the hardware.
There’s a reason this one is cheaper! Please read carefully!
Specifics for this Camera:
- Has the Rainbow Glitch (see pics)
- The Rainbow Glitch is odd since it only shows up on some of these cameras even with the exact same bends. It’s a pretty cool effect so I charge a bit more for the ones that have this.
- Check the photos to see a side-by side comparison of the same glitch for a camera with the Rainbow Glitch and a camera without it.
- Has a standard amount of built-in filters
- Each of these cameras has a slightly different set of built-in filters that change the color, add mirror effects etc.
- They also have goofy cartoon frames but I don’t really take those into account.
- Cameras with fewer built-in filters I price cheaper, and cameras with more built-in filters I price a bit higher since they have some extra capabilities.
- Has a battery disconnect switch that isn’t very useful.
- The firmware is a very strange older version that has far fewer options. Most importantly you cannot turn off the timestamp on the photos!
- You can “zoom” to crop it out, but it does limit the usefulness if you don’t want timestamps on your photos.
- 32 GB Micro SD Card and USB Adapter
- Micro USB Cable
- Knob Covers
Check out the Glitch Cam Manual for more info on how to use it!