N64>MIDI lets you control any MIDI device with your own N64 Controller! Sends MIDI on both USB and 5-pin MIDI for compatibility with everything from modern DAWs to retro hardware.
Includes a Drum Mode for triggering Samples and Drum Machines, as well as Synth Mode based on the Ocarina controls from Ocarina of Time for playing Synthesizers or other instruments. (See images for functions and Controller Mapping.)
- Fantastic for performances or unique interfaces with DAWs, synths, and anything else you can control with MIDI!
- Sturdy ABS case and rugged construction designed to withstand the demands of musicians on the road.
- Complies with MIDI Standards for universal compatibility. Plug and play with most MIDI devices.
- Powered by Micro-USB; low power consumption, can be powered by any USB power bank for portable applications.
- Sends USB and Traditional 5pin MIDI simultaneously, allowing for simultaneous control of devices using both types of MIDI connection.
- Customized coding is available for unique applications. See the Customization Form for available custom options. The Customized version includes the cost of custom programming.
- Open Source Arduino platform designed with expansion/customization in mind.
- USB Cable and N64 Controller not included.
N64>MIDI is Open Source! You can find all schematics and code on the GitHub, and if you are familiar with Arduino devices and basic circuitry you can build your own. Even purchased versions are designed with customization and tinkering in mind; all unused pins on the Arduino are broken out on the PCB for easy expansion (see GitHub for detailed information).
Feel free to contact me with any questions not answered here or in the FAQ at email@example.com.